Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Thankful hearts are cheerful hearts.

On this Thanksgiving Day, 2009, I want to share my list of 10 things I'm thankful for:
1) to God for another day of life and celebration
2) for my beautiful wife and being able to spend our first Thanksgiving together
3) for my close-knit family and parents that have endured through time (and 6 kids), and whose marriage is inspiration to many
4) for my in-laws who put up with my silliness
5-6) for an exciting job, designing for my clients
7) for a home to live in
8) for all my friends in Cincinnati, Continental, and all over the world
9) for our freedom to worship freely in this great country
10) for my education from Continental schools and the Art Academy of Cincinnati

I could keep listing, but I'm getting a strong wift of the stuffing and turkey.

Be thankful for what you have and you'll be able to enjoy life better. A thankful heart IS a cheerful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment